Friday, July 18, 2008

Week 9: Thing 21

Oh, the joy of pod casts. I found during the discovery exercises I like using itunes to find and listen to pod casts...maybe it is the lack of advertisements. Anyway, I found some good stuff which I subscribed to. The last time I did this though I only received one episode. Who knows what I did wrong. Hopefully feeling more confident with technology I can correct this if needed. Reading the Beginners Guide to Pod casting about how to record a podcast was interesting as it is not as difficult as I thought! Definitely some good info. there. Since I am due with my first baby any day I found a podcast regarding this topic and a few of the episodes sound pretty good. The plan is to be able to listen to them while out for walks, etc.
Once I manage to get the updates regularly and make sure everything is worked out I can venture off to new stuff. I have seen pod casts from some websites I periodically visit. Then maybe one day take it to the classroom.

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

I love listening to podcasts on my ipod when I'm out walking. They are also handy once you get the subscription down to listen to in the car on the way to work. Just a little giggle to get your day started.